About Dehumidifiers

General topics about all things heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.

About Dehumidifiers

Postby Cassieyu » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:45 am

Before I know the dehumidifier, I think having a air-conditioning is enough. But bow, I know the dehumidifier is irreplaceable.
When air conditioning is dehumidifying, the lower the temperature, the better dehumidification effect. When we set dehumidification function, compressor system need to be continually reversing, cooling, heating, in this way can the air conditioning keep the room temperature unchanged. The power consumption is quite large. When dehumidifying the air conditioner will always increases the operation load , not only the power consumption is large, but also be harmful to the compressor and would shorten the service life of air-conditioning.
But the dehumidifier is different, it is very efficient, easy to install and use. The silica gel material is very stable, heat resisting and easy to upkeep.
You can learn a lot from -.*, if you have some questions, email puaide1 AT *
Cassieyu
New Contributor

- About Dehumidifiers

Postby Rickdavis » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:07 am

thanks for letting us know about this here, i was searching for this on google and got my answer here. Thanks a lot
Rickdavis
Minimal

Return to HVAC General Forum