HVAC Certified Military Veterans!!!

General topics about all things heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.

HVAC Certified Military Veterans!!!

Postby HVACVeteran » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:40 am

Are you in need of a few good men? I am not a recruiter nor do I work for a staffing agency!! I work closely with military veterans.

The busy season is vastly approaching, gear up now before its too late!

I am a 6 year army veteran and I am currently working with an HVAC school for military veterans. Our school trains and places military vets with HVAC companies all over the county. If you are tired of the techs who take short cuts, show up late and are full of bad habits. I would love to introduce you to our school and some of the techs that we have produced. My name is Chance Mustin and you can contact me any time via phone (469-458-7934) or Email (william.mustin@*). If you are skeptical about this post, you can always google our school (Retail Ready Career Center) (*.*) and do some research on your own! I look forward to hearing from y'all, Thanks again!

More information below.

Our program has 4,160 square feet of space dedicated to 8 live labs (one rooftop lab) and approximately 5,200 square feet of classroom space. The 10-hours-a-day five-days-a-week six-week program (283 clock hours) is very intensive and is meant as a crash course for those entering the HVAC industry. The fact that we have equipment that is new, somewhat old, and ancient gives the techs a full variety. Techs learn anything from changing outdoor fan motors, install hard kits, disassemble and re-wire a furnace, pull amp draws on motors, check gas pressure, clean flame sensors, change circuit boards & transformers, diagnose and troubleshoot common problems. I could go on and on about the knowledge of the techs after graduation, but that would just take too much time. One thing that we drill into the techs is a skill set we call the "Adrenaline Call Process" which simulates a service call. We harp heavily on increasing your company's bottom line and generating new sales leads to bring new revenue to your company. I have a promotional video on youtube about our program, it will give you a tour of our campus lead by one of our lead instructors. *.be/5hTC2M8ZFDQ. Again, I look forward to working with y'all!!
HVACVeteran
Minimal

- HVAC Certified Military Veterans!!!

Postby HVACVeteran » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:50 am

Contact me any time at william.mustin @* or by phone at 469-458-7934. Our techs are graduating and now on the market. They don't last long, there is also no cost to you or the candidate. This is a free service, I just want to help Veterans find great companies to work for!
HVACVeteran
Minimal

Return to HVAC General Forum